In this week’s edition of “Crosswords by the Editorial” you’ve got to read up on the news because that’s exactly what you’ll need to complete ‘Just a Current Affair’. So grab a pencil and some paper and get to it! The instructions are given below.
4. Location of Naadhagama’s concert in October 2023
6. Patali Champika Ranawaka’s new political party
7. Second richest man in the world
9. Fear of fear
11. Theme of this year’s Met Gala
13. Type of monkey that SL plans to export to China
15. Stage name of Abel Tesfaye
16. Sri Lanka’s first electric supercar
1. Litro Gas was previously known as
2. Location of the 2024 Olympic Games
3. Captain of the Women’s National Cricket team of Sri Lanka
5. New secretary general of SL’s parliament
8. Official title of the couple next in line to the British throne
10. Location of the COP 27 summit
12. Number of state universities in Sri Lanka
14. Country that won Eurovision 2023
Use the clues to fill in the words above.
Words can go across or down.
Letters are shared when the words intersect.
Drop your answers in the comments section below!
Share this content: