In this weeks edition of Crosswords by the Editorial, you’re going to need to use your expertise in geography and general trivia!
3. The internet domain extension for this country is the abbreviation for television
4. Recent most Royal wedding took place in this country
5. Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom was filmed in this country
7. Fastest sinking city in the world is located in this country
9. The first country to grow coffee commercially
10. Beneath the capital city of this country holds the remains of nearly 6 million people
12. The lesser known ‘Bula’ shirts are popular in this country
1. Lego was invented in this country
2. The only place in the world where you can see the sun rise on the Pacific Ocean and set on the Atlantic Ocean
6. Birth country of the famous Ernesto Che Guevara
8. The Von Trapp family fled to
11. Following the Second World War, Nazis fled Germany and settled in this country to establish a colony which was known to be a torture house
Use the clues to fill in the words above.
Words can go across or down.
Letters are shared when the words intersect.
Drop your answers in the comments section below!
Share this content: